Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lung cancer,Sherry a story of success,MIRACLES CAN AND DO HAPPEN

MIRACLES CAN AND DO HAPPEN
"DR. DONATO AND DR.DUEÑAS, I OWE MY LIFE TO YOU!"
My testimonial:

When I was first diagnosed with Stage Four, Type Two, inoperable lung cancer I immediately went to a local, highly regarded, Oncologist. As this type of cancer is fast acting and spreads quickly I learned that in order to battle this dreaded disease I would need to undergo high doses of Chemotherapy for four days a week followed by radiation on the fifth day. My husband and I attended a Chemo Class right away. At the end of the class we both looked at each other and decided this type of aggressive treatment was not for me and that there had to be an alternative method. I began my research and found out that the United States did not offer what I was looking for.

Most of my research was done on the internet and by phone. Dr. Donato had already been referred to me by a long time acquaintance. This was the first time I had heard about IPT treatment. When I learned how gentle yet affective the treatment was I knew that this was for me if there was any hope for my survival. I contacted Dr.Donato and set an appointment to see him in his office in Mexico as soon as possible. My first trip was soon thereafter. I found Dr.Donato and his staff to be very professional, warm, knowledgeable and very caring. I also learned that his partner, Dr.Dueñas, who performs cleansing of the kidneys, liver and lymph nod's before treatment then follows the IPT treatment by administering immune building agents to help the body cope with the effects of the Chemo. It became very clear that I was making the right decision to proceed. In addition I already knew what my out of pocket expenses were going to be in the US and compared to the costs in Mexico, that were not covered by my insurance, it turned out my costs for alternative care were the same as my US out of pocket expenses.

After consultation and an exam by Dr.Donato I put my life into his hands and said lots of prayers. I received my first treatment that same day and have continued to receive one treatment per week since. On my 12th treatment the x-rays indicated that the cancer was nearly gone! The tumor had shrunk from the size of a baseball to the size of a small baby string bean. All of this success so quickly and without having a sick day, loss of hair or the loss of stamina. I am told that I should only require four more treatments and of course the regular follow up post treatment plan.

"You see? Miracles are out there! You just have to trust your instincts, Dr.Donato and Dr.Dueñas! Together their treatment plan does work!"

"Thank you for giving me my life back!"

Sherry MacDonald, Green Valley, Arizona.

No comments:

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...