Saturday, February 13, 2010

Breast cancer,Connie story of success

 Connie during her annual check up on Septemeber 24, 2008

I was diagnosed November 14, 2002 with breast cancer. It was a slow growing, 6mm malignant tumor. It was never given a "stage", nor was it tested to determine whether it was estrogen positive. I was told I could only find that out if I'd had surgery. We must assume it is estrogen positive, to be on the safe side.

I began treatments January 8, 2003, weekly for about 4 months, then bi-weekly, then monthly and currently every 4 months. My progress was very fast in the beginning. After 4 treatments the ultrasound revealed it shrunk to 3.9 mm. It slowly progressed (shrunk) over the course of the next 2 years. My prognosis now is very good. It was established in July of 2004 that, although there could me microscopic cancer cells still present, essentially the tumor was nothing but a shell. My mammogram in November 2004 revealed a "mass" measuring 6mm - in otherwords, "nothing had changed in 2 years". That's not exactly accurate, as the surrounding breast tissue is normal, there is only peripheral blood supply, and it could no longer be felt by palpation. It has been determined that the "mass" is nothing more than scar tissue, debris, and white cells.

My life did not change at all while undergoing treatments. I had absolutely NO side effects, continued working and homeschooling, and lived life! I have NEVER felt sick or run-down. I actually felt as healthy, if not more, while undergoing treatments. I do take Juice Plus and other supplements such as spirulina and vitamins, but that's just common sense, and did have acupuncture, chiropractic, and lymph drainage early on in my treatments. I never had surgery or any conventional therapies.

IPT and Dr. Donato are blessings and it's the only therapy I recommend - and I've recommended it to at least 10 people in the last 2 years. Cancer is an epidemic, and thank God there is a viable alternative to conventional chemo!

I hope this helps and hope to see you soon!
(February 2010)

Connie Tamez

Trabuco Canyon, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...