* The inventor of Insulin Potentiation Therapy was a skillful surgeon in obstetrics, gynecology and urology?
* He first injected himself with insulin in 1930, as an experiment to cure him from a lifelong gastrointestinal illness that almost killed him.
* In 1930, he cured his first patient from syphilis using this methodology.
* His work at the San Diego Naval Hospital earned him an article on the April 10th 1944 edition of TIME Magazine.
* In 1946 he successfully treated, for the very first time, a cancer patient, achieving full remission.
HISTORICAL NOTE: Back in those days, oncology was an inexistent specialty in medicine. The first research done on nitrogen mustard for the treatment of leukemia was done in the USA by the year 1946.
Dr. Sidney Farber, from the School of Medicine in Harvard applied methotrexate and folic acid on a patient with Leukemia and achieved his remission.
At that time, Dr. Farber was criticized and ridiculed for this attempt. Ye…