Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eyelid cancer,Salvador story of success from 1959

A patient's story. 
Email received on August 27,2008.

Dear Dr.Donato,
Thank you for keeping me informed with your patient bulletin. I have very fond memories of your father and your grand father. I miss both of them as they were very good medical doctors. In the year of 1959 your grand father treated me of an adenocarcinoma of the left palpebral conjunctiva that was diagnosed at the Central Military Hospital here in Mexico City. After 5 months and a treatment every Wednesday morning the little tumor was gone. I returned to the ophthalmologist who after performing the exam and review his notes asked when did I had the surgery as it was done very good because there was no visible scar. I told him that I did not have Surgery that I was treated by Dr.Donato Perez Garcia. The ophthalmologist was surprised by the result and he told me to tell my story to the Oncologist at the Hospital. After 49 years I do not have any visual impairment nor had a cancer recurrence in any part of my body.
Dr.Donato, another anecdote relates to my father in-law back in the late 60's, he was a Teacher and had a serious and debilitating illness, I do not remember what it was. But the doctors at the Hospital told him to go home as there was nothing else to offer. My wife asked if my doctor ,Donato Pérez García,Sr., could do something for his father so I drove to his home, put him inside of my car and drove to your grand father Clinic in Ponciano Arriaga. Your grand father and father, after making a careful physical exam as they both did, decided to administer the treatment with the insulin. To the surprise of all of us, my father in law the next morning recovered and was able to walk again by himself and after a few months he was cured. He lived for several years and he even went to Paris to visit us back in 1976 when I was working as the Military Attache at the Mexican Embassy in Paris.
With my admiration and gratitude.
Sincerely
Gral.Brig.D.E.M. Salvador Bravo y Magana.
rodavlas32@yahoo.com.mx 

Gral.Salvador Bravo was one of the best friends of my father. He is one of many cancer survivor patients who were treated by my grand father or father. What do you think when a 76 year old friend of your father tells you that he is a cancer survivor and is alive 49 years after being treated for cancer with the treatment I am practicing.
How to give an adequate answer to this question of why if the treatment is so effective, etc. For many years I tried to come with and explanation, I found that the best answer is: The medical establishment isn't known for easily accepting new scientific ideas. This is also true for other human activities and how easily do you switch tooth paste brands?
I can go over more explanations but the truth is that we do not accept change very easy.
What it is now happening is that the so called standard treatments are not delivering the expected results, patients are looking for treatment alternatives and IPTLD is one that works, even if it only, as of today, has anecdotic evidence. But yes all of us involved with this medical procedure are working towards proving that this treatment alternative that I call Insulin Potentiation Targeted Low Dose (IPTLD) is a better approach for many cancers and other diseases. And finally this treatment can be considered the first or among the first treatments that target the cell to deliver the pharmaceutical drugs. For more than 78 years, from its original name of Cellular Therapy to today's IPTLD, this treatment is an effective alternative to treat many chronic degenerative diseases including many types of cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...