Friday, February 26, 2010

This treatment alert is issued to disseminate information about some health practitioners, that pose imminent risks to your health

This IPT / IPTLD treatment alert is issued to disseminate information about some health practitioners, that pose imminent risks to your health because of the inadequate use of the IPT - IPTLD treatment protocol. Insulin Potentiation Therapy +Targeted Low Dose, IPTLD or IPT, is a true Stage IV alternative cancer treatment. It uses a combination of two orthodox drugs: insulin and a chemotherapy drug, it is the chemotherapy that kills the cancer cells.
If the doctor you are seeing does not have the IPT Certificate (with my original signature)  that proves he or she has been trained on IPT or IPTLD, find another doctor.
if you are under the care of an IPT or IPTLD doctor that does not administer insulin and chemo drugs to treat your cancer, find another doctor. 
I started the training program for medical doctors worldwide back on February of 2001. As of this day all medical doctors bearing an IPT training Certificate were trained by me or by a doctor I trained. It is strongly recommended to anyone considering IPT or IPTLD to use common-sense precautions such as checking if the medical doctor has been trained on the procedure  before he or she treats you with what may not be the correct IPT or IPTLD treatment protocol and visit only legitimate medical doctors. For a List of trained IPT medical doctors clik here IPT/IPTL List

Here is a recent email (Feb 2010) from a patient that found the hard way that the treatment he was receiving was not the correct IPT protocol and that the medical doctor does not have the training on IPT.

Doctor Donato: I'm trying to get a flight for this Sat or Sunday. I'm trying to use air miles due to the outrageous costs of booking a few days down the road, but they want two weeks notice for using air miles. I'm trying to play the "poor cancer patient" card! :-)
Would flying down Friday make sense - is your clinic open Sat to do the tests? Or would Sunday be better to start on Monday?
Anyway, not sure when to book a return - maybe I should only book one way, and book  a return once you recommend what you want to do and for how long.
When I was in your office with my friend last fall, If I could have afforded to do so, I would have went immediately over to your clinic instead of coming home like I did in January - when I realized that Dr. Bautista was not helping me but actually hurting me with his version of IPT. But I couldn't afford it and had to come home to come up with the money for further treatments.
I hope you don't grow impatient with me or think that I'm "nitpicking", but I haven't worked in a year through all this, have exhausted savings and now RRSPs to keep going. I'm not looking for sympathy or special treatment - only that you understand why I ask so many questions about everything.
Thank you very much for "hanging in there" with me.
Respectfully,
Harvey P


IPT / IPTLD ® has been in existence as a therapy since 1930, and has been used successfully as a treatment for cancer since 1946.  Insulin Potentiation Therapy was initially developed in 1930 for the treatment of human disease by Donato Perez Garcia, Sr. MD (1896-1971).
The name IPTLD is a  Registered TRADEMARK of Donato Perez Garcia, MD.
Three patents have been issued for IPT in the United States, and the last two have also been issued in Canada. 
First Patent issued on the year of 1939 to Donato Perez Garcia,MD (1896-1971)
Second Patent issued on 1990.
Third Patent issued on 1992.
These are all primarily method patents.  And medical method patents are generally not enforceable, except through contracts.
None of these patents have ever made any money for their holders, and in fact, they all cost money.   However, they do serve as brief and clear descriptions of IPT, and they serve as historic markers.  
Copyright © 1930 - 2010 Donato Perez Garcia

No comments:

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...