Sunday, February 14, 2010

Do not interrupt your appointments for your IPTLD treatment

 
Donato Perez Garcia,MD, Jose Luis Rodriguez "El Puma" singer, Ricardo Duenas,MD

PATIENT: I have a question. Will all this delay, compromise the treatments I have had? I am so worried about it.

Yes interruptions as well as taking supplements that are not prescribed by me because they can interfere with my IPTLD protocol affect the sequence. When a patient comes to my office and decides to begin IPTLD ® I develop a plan for the visits, the chemo drug combination (at least 2 different protocols), the dosage that will be administered, the tests that will be done for monitoring, among a few to mention. Just as when you plan for a trip or when you are building a home, you set dates and times, places and lenght of stay. There are phases to follow and complete at a particular time. If you interrupt your original trip plan or stop the construction of an area there are some consequences.

Many of my patients think that IPTLD looks simple, well I have worked and managed to make the procedure as simple, gentler, kinder and comfortable as possible. I have reviewed what my grand father offered to his patients as well as what my father did and I came with a newer protocol that incorporates the most useful features, one is breathing oxygen during the therapeutic moment and having a fresh food meal after your treatment.

On your very first treatment I will find how your body reacts to the chemotherapy drug protocol I choose to deliver for your specific cancer and how the secondary medications, those that will help your liver, kidney and white cells affect your metabolism. I am prepared even for an abnormal reaction and now a days I can offer you the best possible care.. Every morning you show into my facility I will be listening to your health observations during the past week that will enable me to make modifications that can be adjusting the dose, changing the drug protocol, this to have the best possible result.

Remember you must present on the morning of your treatment in a fasting state, can only drink mineral water. In between your treatments you can have a normal sex life activity, eat fresh vegetables, fruits, fish and drink mineral water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...