Saturday, February 13, 2010

My experience treating my patients using IPT as taught by Dr. Donato Perez Garcia

To: Dr. Donato Perez Garcia
From: Dr. Christo Damyanov, Bulgaria

November 09. 2007

Dear Dr. Donato Pérez García,

Please accept my sincere thanks for sending me your reply to the gentleman who showed interest in the possibilities for IPT therapy in this country.

After I had been trained by you in August 2006 in Munchen, I started actively to apply IPT. This happens to be one of the basic methods for treatment of chronic and cancer diseases in my practice. So far, over 50 patients with tumor diseases have been treated in the Centre for Integrative Medicine, where I have been working and applying IPT. Over 90 % of them have advanced methastatic diseases and have undergone all possible standard treatments of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, as there had been left no other possibilities for their treatment and they could have been classified as incurable cases. Still, in 80 % of all these cases the tumour growth had been stopped and the quality of life of the patients had been improved. In certain cases the results of these patients are incredibly good and I intend, after gaining some additional experience, to present these results in an additional scientific paper. Just as an example I am sending you attached a copy of the letter of Prof. Harold Brenner from Israel, who consulted one of our patients, having been treated with IPT in our clinic, the response of this same patient and the history of her disease.

The too many engagements I had, related to the practical acquiring and application of this remarkable method, as well as the solution of certain organizational problems at the clinic, headed by me, unfortunately made me discontinue and frustrated my contacts and communication with you. I understand from your letter that the Elka Best Foundation sent an e-mail, inviting me to register as an IPT practitioner, as well as to pass a test for recertification.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

With kind regards,

Dr. Christo Damyanov, M.D., PhD. (IPT Certified)
4 Amsterdam St., Drujba 1,
Sofia 1592, Bulgaria

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...