Sunday, February 14, 2010

Prostate cancer,John U story of success

Months ago, I knew my PSA was high, it was 40. In during a routine blood test the lab noticed that my kidney function was failing. It turned out the cause was cancerous tumors were blocking my ureters. I was rushed into an emergency surgery to place stints in my ureters to restore urine flow. The blood test done as at the time of the surgery revealed my PSA was 227. Further, there was a large 80cc tumor on my prostate and several large tumors on the lymph nodes near on my kidney. The surgeon that place the stints said, it "it's is a mess". The prostate volume should be about 30cc. I had stage 4 prostate cancer. Very serious. Because it had spread, (metastasized) the urologist suggested I start an anti-androgen therapy, commonly called chemical castration. He explained there is no cure, I would loose my hair and go through andropause. I was willing to do it if there was no option but... my wife Toni called a friend that knows a lot about medicine. The friend's name is Gorgon Brown. Gordon said if it was me, I would call Dr Donato Perez Garcia. Dr Donato uses a method called Insulin Potentiation Therapy +Targeted Low Dose, chemo, (IPTLD). I will let you read about the method in the below reference web sites. I was treated each Friday for 14 weeks. The result: PSA went down to 0.5, the size of the prostate is now near normal and no traces of other tumors can be seen in ultrasound scans. The PSA of 0.5 means there no cancer activity and the tumors are gone. I will have a treatment I about 5 weeks as a precaution and we will watch closely to make sure the cancer doesn't come back.

To learn more about IPTLD Chemo go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin_potentiation_therapy then Dr. Donatos web site: http://www.iptldmd.com/
The cost for me was about $1300 per treatment and the treatments were a most enjoyable experience. One way is to stay the night before in the Best Western about 2 miles this side of the Mexican border. The motel provides vans that take you to the hospital which is about 2 miles south of the border. When you finished with the treatment (about 3 hours), they will pick you up and take you back to the Best Western. Then drive back to LA. I should add that about a month prior to the emergency surgery, Gordon Brown tested me for food allergies using a proprietary method. I eliminated the food I was allergic to during the Dr Donato treatments, losing 40 pounds. I am at 180 now. I mention this as we have reason to suspect that it was a factor in my remarkable treatment success.
During all this, I lost only a perceptible amount of hair and was able to continue my work as an electronic engineer.

All the best,

John U

No comments:

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...