Monday, July 27, 2020

I wear a mask when I leave my house to go for a walk,...

I wear a mask when I leave my house to go for a walk, to the supermarket or to the pharmacy, to go to the doctor or to do some important errand. I even use it to receive home deliveries.

I stay two meters away from you, I stay at home in social isolation, as much as I can. I want you to know that I respect you, because I could be asymptomatic and infect you with the virus. No, I don't "live in fear" of the virus, I just want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.


I don't feel like the "government controls me", I feel like an adult who contributes to society.

The world does not revolve around me, if we could all count on each other's consideration, the whole world would be a better place.

Wearing a mask, staying home as long as I can, keeping a distance of 2 meters from others does not make me a weak, scared, dumb or "controlled" person; makes me a caring and respectful person.


Donato Perez Garcia, MD

#iptldmd

#drdonatoperezgarcia

#iptld.blogspot.com

www.iptld.blogspot.com

Telephone:+52-664-616-4878

Email: info@iptldmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...