Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Yes I found a cure after my pilgrimage with Lymphoma using IPT/IPTLD & Dr. Donato

 My pilgrimage with lymphoma

I started in 2010 when I was 45 years old, married with children. In that period from 2010 to 2012, I was treated with surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. I was stable for a while, but never cured. The Lymphoma never completely disappeared. I also went to several Alternative Treatment Clinics in Germany, Hong Kong and Rosarito. I had relative improvements but my lymphoma kept growing. I had complications with my immune system and my general condition deteriorated. My life was getting short every day.

I have not stopped to look for a treatment and years ago I had read about him, Dr. Donato Perez Garcia, MD., and his therapeutic alternative. As no treatment put me in complete remission in February 2021, I went in search of Dr. Donato and his therapeutic alternative as my last hope.

My disease when I started with Dr. Donato was already terminal and a few weeks of life I had been predicted because the tumors in my abdomen were already compressing the kidney.

Started in April 2021 with Dr. Donato's protocol and his low dose metronomic chemotherapy using insulin program. In July the improvement can be seen and God, I felt much better. Now I am convinced this treatment by Dr. Donato must have been taken from the beginning, not a doubt and now surely I would be doing my normal life. 

My case is not the only one. I have seen other patients who come to Dr. Donato and they all get better. (Here, yes, he cures - An experience of more than 37 years of doing IPT/IPTLD, makes the difference). 

See me pictures

Gaborea


See me pictures ( some are very crude and be aware that images , real but rude.


Initial CT Scan February 2021. When I was told nothing else could be done to help me.



This is how my back tumors looked !




This is my July 10, 2021 CT Scan. 




This is how the tumors look as of end of July 2021. All have decreased. Now I can rest on my back. My kidney is not compressed by the abdominal tumors. Yes I am fighting and recovery is not going to be easy but why I have not started this on the first place. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...