Sunday, August 9, 2020

I WANT IT ALL, DOC!

Too often have I heard theses words: “Doctor, I want it all”. In my professional experience, most cancer patients seeking Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT), come to me as a last resort, after trying for many years conventional or even other alternative cancer therapies with no real results and more aggressive advanced cancer. By the time they come into my medical office, the average cancer patients has researched hundreds of hours with Dr.Google, clicking links upon links in their despair of finding their cure. They come to me with a full length detailed list of what exactly it is they want for treatment.


They say they’ve researched it all and they know exactly what’s going on with them, why other treatments didn’t work and why IPT will work for them but only if I do this, this and this.

They want low dose chemo’s with high doses of other stuff... vitamin C, Ozone, anti inflammatory cocktails, pain relievers, natural IV supplements, additional nutrients, curcuma, natural anti chemotherapy, more vitamin C on and on, they want all these substances in a single shot. Which, at first glance sounds “healthy” but this is far from reality.


More does not mean better.

“I want it all, doc” -the patient says- but I always tell them this simple example.

Let’s say you go to an organic shop and buy all sorts of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, cereals, organic meat and fish, grass fed happy cow milk, let’s say you buy natural sweeteners and a rainbow colored freshly squeezed juices and all sorts of vitamin supplements, ok? Let’s say you go home and store this in your refrigerator, until now, everything you bought is healthy and nutritious right? And then, you sit down and in a single evening you eat it all, every single organic food you bought you eat it. You could most probably die that same night.


Why?

Because dosage is everything.

Our body is a neatly sophisticated well-tuned machine that requires small dosages in high variety to function properly. The human body does not do well with excesses. That is why I always have to educate my patients in these matters, go back to basics and let them know that the medical doctor is the one in charge. Since it’s their body of course they have a saying but Dr.Google is not a certified MD practitioner that I’m aware of.


It is good that patients research and study their medical condition, but they cannot self treat or prescribe their own cancer treatments, that is my job, because in their anguish and desperation to get better, they could “end up eating the entire refrigerator” and that can be harmful even lethal. All my IPT Cancer Treatments include a low dose chemotherapy based on Onkotesting first (to determine which cancer killing drugs work best with each particular blood type) administered with IPT, I include biological medicine based on each patient’s specific needs and organ support, I use a modest dosage of ozone and immune boosters and other elements to increase vitality levels but all neatly balanced.


A resting period between treatment phases is very important. Patients say “one week with no treatments? But why?” And again I have to emphasize that you can’t pump the body with chemo and not let it rest and let the anti cancer medication do it’s job. I encourage all my patients and IPT followers to use moderation and balance in all food-medication-supplement ingestion. More does not mean better, because dosage is everything.


I little dosage of wisdom from Dr. Donato to you.

Good health to you all.



For a free consultation and medical evaluation, please schedule your appointment to:

From U.S.A: 011-52+664-616-4878

E-mail: info@iptldmd.com

www.iptldmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...