Monday, November 11, 2013

“IS MY DOCTOR AN OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED I.P.T. PHYSICIAN?”

Why is this such an important question?
Because your safety will depend on the choice you make.

If you’re new to I.P.T or you’re considering this option for yourself, a close friend or relative, or even if you’ve had I.P.T. before, there’re a few vital questions you need to ask yourself before choosing or continuing your treatment.
Insulin Potentiation Therapy was invented by a Medical Doctor, Donato Pérez García, MD (I) in Mexico City, 83 years ago. The procedure was developed and continued by his son, Donato Pérez García Bellón, MD (II) who taught and trained his own son, the third generation of IPT Doctors, also with the name of Donato Pérez García, MD (III).
3 Generations of doctors developing and specializing this protocol that has helped many patients from different countries and cultures.
Now a day, Dr.Donato (III) continues offering this protocol to patients that come from all parts of the globe to receive I.P.T. from the grandson of the true inventor. Over the last 30 years he’s made great effort to propagate his grandfather’s treatment over the world, training and evaluating medical doctors to perform this fine protocol with safety and professional ethics.
He’s the proprietor of the U.S. Patent for Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT®) and Insulin Potentiation Therapy Low Dose (IPTLD®), copyrights, official I.P.T. Manual of Procedure, scriptures and intellectual property as well as Founder of the Academy for IPT. Till this day, he's the only Medical Doctor with the legal authority to train other physicians. A future I.P.T. physician must be properly instructed on the updated procedure, he must be trained and thoroughly evaluated to perform competently as an IPT-IPTLD Practitioner and only then can he/she be licensed. There are guidelines to follow in this training and they must be respected, to ensure the safety of all patients.
  Before you make any decisions on who and where you’ll be getting IPT, ask yourself:
1. Is my doctor an officially certified I.P.T. Physician? Trained and endorsed by Dr. Donato Pérez García?
2. What are his/her credentials and qualifications as an I.P.T. doctor?
3. Who certified him/her or trained him?
4. How many years experience has he/she had giving Insulin Potentiation Therapy?
5. Is he currently updated in the knowledge and new procedure of I.P.T.?
6.  Has his/her I.P.T. license expired?
  This is for your own safety. I.P.T. is safe procedure ONLY WHEN administered by a certified I.P.T. Physician. Whom you choose as your doctor is your choice, but please, keep in mind that not all doctors offering I.P.T.  today are licensed, are not trained properly nor certified by Donato Pérez García, MD., affiliations that use his good name to benefit for themselves, like the case of the “IOICP” and “Best Answer for Cancer”, among other associations that have no respect for tradition and an honorable alliance. Our concern, as the IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia, is always your safety and well being. This treatment option is for you, the patient, to benefit from years of anecdotal research and development so you can heal, continue having a good quality of life to do the things you love in life. It is my responsibility to make sure you are in good hands when undergoing my treatment, which is why this “I.P.T. Certified-M.D. Awareness Week” is so important. If you’ve made the choice of IPT, choose your doctor wisely and carefully.

  Where can I find the list of Certified and Endorsed I.P.T. Physicians?
1. You can go to Dr. Donato’s official web pages: www.iptldmd.com and www.donatoperezgarcia.com  and click on the orange button that reads:
“Find the right IPT Therapist: List of Endorsed Physicians by Donato Pérez García”.

  2. You can click on the Link:
http://findaniptldphysician.blogspot.mx/

  3. You can contact the IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia via:
  Phone: U.S. (619)-798-8017 MEX (664)-635-1834/64
E-mail: info@iptldmd.com
Skype: donatopg3
Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+Pages, Pinterest, Foursquare and LinkedIN.

  Stay connected for other topics on the “I.P.T. Certified-M.D. Awareness Week”, such as:
  * KNOW THE RISKS YOU TAKE WHEN YOUR DOCTOR ISN'T OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED IN I.P.T.-I.P.T.L.D ®
* RESPECTING THE BRAND OF I.P.T-IPTLD® AND ITS FOUNDER
* THE OFFICIAL LIST OF CERTIFIED I.P.T. PHYSICIANS
* YOUR SAFETY IS EVERYTHING. BE AWARE!
* OFFICIAL LETTER FOR THE "I.P.T. CERTIFIED-M.D. AWARENESS WEEK" FROM DR.DONATO PEREZ GARCIA.

Comments and questions are welcome. Remember:
“Safety Starts with a Choice. Be aware. Check the List!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...