Thursday, November 14, 2013

CHECK THE LIST! THE OFFICIAL LIST OF CERTIFIED I.P.T. PHYSICIANS BY DONATO PEREZ GARCIA, M.D.

Today’s topic on the “I.P.T. Certified-M.D. Awareness Week” is “THE LIST”.

What’s “THE LIST”?
This is where you can look up the names of all certified I.P.T. Physicians, trained and endorsed by Donato Perez Garcia. In it, you’ll find their full name, country of origin where they practice medicine, their Web site and/or email address as contact information.

NOTE: Doctors that aren’t on this list are not certified I.P.T. Physicians, or have not renewed their license/certification status, please be aware of this important security fact.

This list was created to ensure the safety of patients and people searching for I.P.T. as their treatment option. Your safety, or your loved one begins with this choice. Take time to review it, know if the person you’re entrusting your health and life is fully competent and updated on Insulin Potentiation Therapy. Remember, I.P.T. is a safe procedure, WHEN administered by a trained physician.

Where can I find “THE LIST” of Certified and Endorsed I.P.T. Physicians?
1. You can go to Dr. Donato’s official web pages: www.iptldmd.com and www.donatoperezgarcia.com  and click on the orange button that reads:
“Find the right IPT Therapist: List of Endorsed Physicians by Donato Pérez García”.

2. You can click on the Link:
http://findaniptldphysician.blogspot.mx/

3. You can contact the IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia via:

Phone: U.S. (619)-798-8017 MEX (664)-635-1834/64
E-mail: info@iptldmd.com
Skype: donatopg3
Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+Pages, Pinterest, Foursquare and LinkedIN.

Stay connected for other topics on the “I.P.T. Certified-M.D. Awareness Week”, such as:

* KNOW THE RISKS YOU TAKE WHEN YOUR DOCTOR ISN'T OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED IN I.P.T.-I.P.T.L.D ®
* RESPECTING THE BRAND OF I.P.T-IPTLD® AND ITS FOUNDER
* “IS MY DOCTOR AN OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED I.P.T. PHYSICIAN?”
* YOUR SAFETY IS EVERYTHING. BE AWARE!
* OFFICIAL LETTER FOR THE "I.P.T. CERTIFIED-M.D. AWARENESS WEEK" FROM DR.DONATO PEREZ GARCIA.

Comments and questions are welcome. Remember:
“Safety Starts with a Choice. Be aware. Check the List!”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...