Sunday, January 22, 2017

Lung Cancer Remission. Patient Testimonial

MY EXPERIENCES WITH IPT AS A PATIENT OF DR. DONATO PEREZ GARCIA III. I am a lung cancer free, survivor patient of 24 years treated with IPT/IPTLD.

A Patient Testimonial


Dr. Donato, quite simply, saved my life!
I will always be grateful to him, he will always hold a special place in my heart. Back in 1992, I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I went through the standard medical routine because of pressure from my family and my Doctor. The first step was a lung biopsy. Terrible experience, my lung was perforated during the procedure: it feels like dying, sudden shortness of breath, losing consciousness. Because of the lung biopsy an unexpected 5 day hospital stay, as a life threatening emergency because of the lung puncture, my sister who lives in California told me about this doctor Donato Perez Garcia, MD in Tijuana, Mexico and his treatment alternative.

Back in that year, 1992, doing a research on the internet was not possible, but suddenly a few people started to comment that they knew or heard about this treatment that was originally invented by the late Dr. Donato Perez Garcia, MD (1896-1970) the grand father of today's Dr. Donato. Some even mentioned names of Mexican celebrities, like Palillo an Actor, that were treated with success by Dr. Donato. I also found that another Dr. Donato Perez Garcia Y Bellón who was the son of the inventor and the father of today Dr. Donato continued with the treatment. At some point I had several good comments about going to see Dr. Donato in Tijuana and started his IPT treatment. Glad I did it. I am alive as of November 2016. Yes more than 24 years have passed and I am still a warrior and survivor. I have  seen my children grow, seen and enjoyed my grand children, my family, my friends. I can say that all the other patients I meet diagnosed with cancer and treated at other places during the past 24 years are dead.


November 24, 2016. Teresa Miller, Nurses: Carmen, Cinthia, Mariana and Donato Perez Garcia, MD.Thank you Dr Donato. With love and affection, Mrs Teresa Miller. November 24, 2016 (after 24 years of a healthy life).

In contrast many (or the majority) of the patients that I meet during my treatments with Dr. Donato in Tijuana are still alive and yes also some have passed away.

And in terms of costs: I live in Texas, flying for my appointments, lodging in Tijuana , hospital and doctor fees was affordable, his fees are very reasonable compared to the local costs in Texas versus the costs of Dr. Donato in Tijuana,  there is such a big difference that makes his IPT treatment alternative the way to go.

Considerations:
 #InsulinPotentiationTherapy #IPT© or #IPTLD®, it is a metabolic supported chemotherapy. It involves fasting, insulin and chemotherapy. This is not a miracle product or the cure that is hidden from you. It is a safe treatment alternative. Not all patients will benefit. Consult your case: www.iptldmd.com
The treatment administered by Dr. Donato uses FDA and Mexican Health Department approved  pharmaceutical grade drugs.  
 



Yes. It is possible.
IPT Medical Team of Donato Pérez García, MD

Donato Perez Garcia, MD

#iptldmd

#drdonatoperezgarcia

#iptld.blogspot.com

www.iptld.blogspot.com

Telephone/WhatsApp:+52-664-616-4878

Email: info@iptldmd.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...