Friday, November 26, 2010

The best training workshop on IPT and IPTLD with Donato Perez Garcia, MD (Senior IPTLD & IPT Practitioner)

November 26, 2010

Dr Donato, I was going through my photos from your workshop and wanted to extend my gratitude. I lost my wife to Adenocarcinoma colon cancer 6 years ago and learned about IPT about 2-3 years ago. I was at a Physician assistant seminar in San Diego when I did my own research and found Euro-Med Foundation. I reached Dr Dean and gave me a golden opportunity. I left my background of Orthopedics where I ran my own clinic and referred patients to my supervising Physicians. Since then, I have grown to see the reality and benefits IPT gives those in need. We have a high success rate and I am honored to have been taught by you and excited to put my skills to the test.
I wanted to just let you know I am a serious mid level practitioner that will do what ever I can to make sure IPT lives on. I truly look forward to the future and would love to attend some of your future seminars and wish you the best in your endeavors as well as your family.
Godspeed,
Rick Olesinski PA-C



Left to Right: Ahmad Nasri,MD (Toronto,Canada), Leonhard Wecker,MD (Germany), Ray Mondejar,MD (New York,US), Donato Perez Garcia, MD, Emmanuel Brandeis,MD (Los Angeles,CA), Martin Lee, MD (Bonn,Germany), Rick Olesinski PA-C (Arizona)

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...