Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Maureen Kennedy Salaman, A Story behind the Cancer Advocate and cancer patient

A Story behind the story of a cancer advocate and cancer patient that was treated with IPT/IPTLD by Dr.Donato Perez Garcia,MD., and with Homotoxicology by Dr.Ricardo Duenas, MD. (from the year 2005.Archives of Donato Perez Garcia,MD.)

She was known as "The First Lady of Nutrition", Maureen Kennedy Salaman,was an internationally known expert, lecturer, and author in the field of health and nutrition.
Early in the year of 2005 she was diagnosed with cancer, being and expert on nutrition and an advocate on alternative cancer treatments she seek treatment at IBC and other Tijuana Clinics with no significant results. 
Maureen came to my office on August 16 of 2005 she was in a very poor health condition, on her first visit she did not mention to me who she was, she only asked me to help her and that she wanted to receive my IPT/IPTLD treatment for her late stage cancer. On one of her subsequent visits to receive her IPT/IPTLD treatment she came in with a big smile and she started to talk with me about herself, she was very grateful that she found me and that my IPT/IPTLD treatment made her feel better almost from the first administration. She handed me a gift, two of her books signed and a very enthusiastic "Thank you Dr.Donato and Dr. Duenas for helping me".





Donato Perez Garcia, MD
IPT & IPTLD Certified MD., Senior Practitioner.
Ehrenpräsident der Europäischer Fachverband für Insulin-Potenzierte Therapie (IPT/IPTLD).
Hospital Angeles Tijuana is the World Leading Medical Center for IPT & IPTLD® Treatment.

Office phone: 52.664.686.5473
US Phone: 619.994.0355 

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...