Monday, July 4, 2016

Annie B. True Story

MY EXPERIENCES WITH IPT AS A PATIENT OF DR. DONATO PEREZ GARCIA III 

Annie B. True story

Dr. Donato, quite simply, saved my life! I will always be grateful to him, he will always hold a special place in my heart, and I will never be able to repay him.
I was diagnosed with advanced-stage breast cancer on Friday the 13th of July 2001, after a biopsy of a swollen lymph node. Because they found it in my lymphatic system, I was automatically at least stage II, with metastatic breast cancer as my diagnosis. The doctor immediately booked me for a double mastectomy, chemo and radiation, starting the following Tuesday. Because I have a dysfunctional immune syndrome as well as several other immune-related diseases, I knew that I had to be careful about what I did to, and put into, my body. After extensive research that weekend, I came to the conclusion that traditional surgery, chemo and radiation would kill me. I decided to try alternative treatments.
I did research and found IPT. I was so excited when I read about this gentle yet effective therapy: kind to the patient, tough on the cancer. It was also important to me that it had been used successfully against cancer for decades.
The doctors found, during further tests, that I had lesions in my brain and my lungs. When I told my doctors about my decision to do IPT instead of conventional, they predicted that I would be dead within six months.

I searched the existing database on GETIPT.com for a doctor near me in Austin, Texas. However, because the website and database were a volunteer effort by one overworked researcher, they were not up-to-date; the doctors listed near me were no longer in practice. Also, because the therapy was still considered “experimental” (even after 70 years in existence and 40 years of use as a successful cancer therapy), my insurance would not pay for any of the treatments. With the overhead of U.S. medical practices, the treatments were more than I could afford.

I decided to call the grandson of the inventor and the most experienced IPT practitioner, Dr. Donato Perez Garcia III, in Tijuana, Mexico. I was used to the lead-time for appointments in the U.S. being several weeks, so he surprised me when he informed me that he could evaluate my case as soon as I could get there. When I asked how long after that I would have to wait for treatment, should he decide to accept me as a patient, he said he could do a treatment the same day as evaluation, if he thought he could help me! The added value was that the overhead is much lower in Mexico, so I could actually imagine affording the treatments.

I made my appointment for later that week. I made both airline and hotel reservations, and I gathered my medical records. The email that Dr. Donato had sent me gave me explicit instructions and directions, so I felt fairly comfortable. I had heard stories about the border cities in Mexico, so I was somewhat concerned, but, again, Dr. Donato put me at ease. 
When I got to Dr. Donato’s office, I was pleasantly surprised to find an office that looked just like any other doctor’s office. The receptionist spoke fluid English, and I was soon shown into Dr. Donato’s office. He spoke with me for a long time, examined my records, and then said he thought he could help me. He asked if I would like to have my first treatment. Having hoped for that eventuality, I had fasted starting at midnight the night before: I was ready!

The treatments are easy and last about 2 hours. I am very comfortable; I usually read a book during the first part of the treatment. Dr. Donato is very available before, during, and after the treatment. He answers all questions and concerns.
The IPT treatments are very gentle. I never lost my hair, and I never got sick. The treatments made the cancer a non-event! I actually considered my treatment trips a mini-vacation! How many times have you heard a cancer patient say that?
I am now totally cancer-free, and all my scans are clear. I will never stop being grateful that I found IPT and Dr. Donato.
9/2016
Yes. It is possible.

Donato Perez Garcia, MD

#iptldmd

#drdonatoperezgarcia

#iptld.blogspot.com

www.iptld.blogspot.com

Telephone/WhatsApp:+52-664-616-4878

Email: info@iptldmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...