Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Lucinda’s Testimony


Lucinda’s Testimony

 
Hi, my name is Lucinda Tosi, I’m an american but was raised in Costa Rica and Peru. I have ovarian cancer with peritoneal carcinomatosis. I heard about this therapy over 15 years by internet and I thought It was very “sane-logical” the use of insulin to potentiate the chemo delivery system to the cancer cell, using less chemotherapy that what is traditionally used, much much less. 

It is a very nice and pleasant experience, except the struggle with the cancer itself. My diet has changed so much, zero sugar (that’s been really hard) and wheat, red meats and few saturated fats, few dairy, but mostly the sugar has been very difficult. In my opinion, doctor Donato is such a sweet person, it does me good just to see him every day, he answers all my questions, he treats me like a real person both him and the chemo has helped me so much. I could only be here for 4 weeks, now I have to go back to Costa Rica, maybe have surgery, maybe traditional chemo, I still don’t know, or if I may return to Tijuana, it is complicated for me to come to Tijuana. I recommend Hospital Angeles it is a neat place, I do recommend it, and this therapy. Thank you.

Yes. It is possible.

Donato Perez Garcia, MD

#iptldmd

#drdonatoperezgarcia

#iptld.blogspot.com

www.iptld.blogspot.com

Telephone/WhatsApp:+52-664-616-4878

Email: info@iptldmd.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Award Presentation to Dr.Donato Perez Garcia, MD during The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine

Mexico City. December 9, 2023. The 14th Annual Conference of the Mexican College of Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine took place. I...